May 20th through 30th, 2019
Set sail from Vancouver for a fascinating adventure aboard the Norwegian Jewel as she cruises the Inside Passage and gaze at the spectacular scenery and wildlife of Glacier Bay. Get a chance to see diverse wildlife, such as whales and brown bears. Round out this exciting vacation with a train ride on the White Pass and Yukon route in Skagway. After sailing to Seward, Alaska, disembark and explore the town with a mini-excursion before boarding the scenic and historic Alaska Railroad to Anchorage where we’ll extend our adventure by 3 days! Prepare for the adventure of a lifetime!
An all inclusive 7 day cruise adventure to Alaska!
Limited Time Promotion:
Inclusive cruise means all of the following are included:
- Accommodations on board.
- All meals onboard
- FREE Ultimate Beverage Package!
- For Balcony & Oceanview rooms, also FREE Specialty Restaurant Dining Package!
- HEADS UP: Inside Staterooms include the beverage package only.
- Tons of Entertainment!
- Includes all taxes & fees.
- Dedicated 78 Adventure Guides on board to act as your personal group concierge for the cruise.
Plus an Exclusive Post-Cruise Adventure in Anchorage:
- Mini-excursion in Seward after disembarking the ship.
- Baggage storage while exploring Seward.
- FIRST CLASS GoldStar Service aboard the scenic Alaskan Railroad from Seward to Anchorage.
- Includes dinner and cocktails.
- First-Class only upper level outdoor viewing deck.
- 2 Nights accommodations at an Anchorage hotel.
- Includes breakfast each day.
- Exclusive LGBTQ+ excursion into the wilds surrounding Anchorage Alaska, with up-close wildlife encounters.
Explore the tabs above for all the details!
For a complete list and description of all the staterooms on the Norwegian Jewel, click here.