Maximize your Magic for one Magical Long Weekend!
with our exclusive magic package for 4 at the Disneyland Resort!
Up to 2 Adults and 2 children. Additional fees may apply for additional adults.
Prices may vary depending on dates of travel.
Price do not include local resort taxes and fees, paid at stay.
3 nights in a Standard Room at the following hotels:
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel ($$)
- Disneyland Hotel ($$$)
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa ($$$$)
- Note: Due to high demand, Disney’s Grand Californian typically requires 6 month+ advance reservations, but we’ll always do our best.
INCLUDES Theme Park Tickets
Four 3-day tickets to the theme parks, 2 adults 2 children 9 or under.
- Valid for entry into Disneyland or Disney California Adventure Theme Park, 1 park per day.
- Disneyland Resort Park souvenir tickets of 3 day or more include one Magic Morning admission into selected attractions at a designated Disneyland Resort Theme Park one hour before general park opening
- Park Hopper Upgrade available for $250 (total) – Go between both parks as much as you want everyday.
- MaxPass Upgrade available for $150 (total) – Maximize your visit! Disney MaxPass gives you the ability to reserve Disney FASTPASS selections from your mobile device (using the Disneyland app while in the parks) and to download and save all of your Disney PhotoPass photos for the day.
INCLUDES Early Entry: Extra Magic Hour
Guests of the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort can take advantage of Extra Magic Hour each day of their stay at Disneyland or Disney California Adventure Park! (Valid theme park ticket and active hotel room key required.)
INCLUDES Premium Character Dining Experience
Receive one voucher for each person in your travel party for one meal at one of these locations:
- Goofy’s Kitchen – breakfast or dinner (Disneyland Hotel)
- Donald Duck’s Seaside Breakfast (Disney’s PCH Grill, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel)
INCLUDES Our Exclusive Disneyland Expert Guide to the Parks!
- Written exclusively by us, for you!
- 2018 Magical Extras Savings Card – A special card offering savings and values at many participating dining and merchandise locations throughout the Downtown Disney District. (one card per package)
- Exclusive! Walt Disney Travel Company collectible pin, lanyard, and luggage tag (Pins, lanyards and luggage tags may vary. One per person in package.)
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes Bowling Discount† – Roll into vacation with some savings on bowling at Splitsville Luxury Lanes in the Downtown Disney District! Guests traveling on a vacation package receive $5.00 off bowling per person. (Applicable to walk-in rates only. Not to be combined with any other offer or discount. Time allotted on the lanes reflects the number of people in your group, one coupon per package).
- Walk in Walt’s Footsteps Tour – Receive a 15% discount on this inspiring Disneyland Park tour.
Additional Optional Package Upgrades Available:
- Additional Room Upgrades
- Discounted Air Travel for U.S. only
- Airport & Ground Transfers
- Alamo Car Rental
- Disney Dining Options
- Disney MaxPass
- Theme Park Tickets For Other Southern California Tours & Attractions, including:
- SeaWorld, Universal Studios, Knott’s Berry Farm, LEGOLAND, Medieval Times, San Diego Zoo, Aquarium of the Pacific & more.
- Travel Protection Plan
Important Multi-Day Ticket Details
Magic Morning allows one early admission into select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations at Disneyland Resort Park before the park opens to the general public. For admission, each member of your travel party (ages 3 and older) must have a valid 3-day or longer Disneyland Resort theme park ticket purchased online. Tickets purchased at the Ticket Booth do not include the Magic Morning entitlement. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, please arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Magic Morning early admission is based on availability and does not operate daily. Applicable days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants, and appearances of Characters, may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
Multi-Day Ticket Expiration
Tickets expire 13 days after first use or January 13, 2020, whichever occurs first.